Last modified: 1/26/2021
Contact us today for your FREE Digital Analysis!
Wisconn Valley Media Group (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy, and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect on this Website or in email, text, and other electronic messages with you. It does not apply to information we collect offline or through any other means, or to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Children under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. No one under 13 may provide any personal information on the Website. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website, make any purchases through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn we have received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us by sending an email to the address listed at the end of this Policy.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as job title or prior work history;
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details; and/or
- Any other information you choose to provide via any form on this Website.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners and third-party advertisers.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence, if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
You may be required to provide payment information before placing an order through our Website. We do not store payment information but provide it to a third-party processor to complete your transaction. Third-party processors receiving payment information are bound to keep it confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of email@example.com’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Wisconn Valley Media Group about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose, if your consent is given.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Wisconn Valley Media Group, our customers, or others.
Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by emailing email@example.com. You can also opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to the address listed at the end of this Policy.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote products or services, you can opt-out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to the address listed at the end of this Policy.
What People Are Saying About Us
- Larry Gaffey, General Manager - Walworth County Fair
"Wisconn Valley Media Group is my main source for advertising. I appreciate Sarah, my advertising representative, for keeping an eye out for opportunities for my business to stand out. Selective Hearing Centers is grateful to the Wisconn Valley Media Group and its impact in our community."
- Jeff Johnston, BC-HIS, President, Selective Hearing Centers
"I have worked with Rob, and most recently, Rochellie, for the last several years on advertising and this company is by far one of the most diligent that I have ever worked with. They are in constant contact with you to ensure that all graphics, information and so on are exactly what we are looking for. They go above and beyond, not only working business hours but on weekends if I need a change or have a question. I would highly recommend Rob and his team for your advertising!"
- Mysti Haager - Best Bargains, Inc.
"When our practice made the decision to invest into our marketing, we were unsure of the risks we could be taking. Choosing Wisconn Valley Media Group to lead us into the digital world gave us the confidence we needed to run a successful marketing and advertising campaign. Robert and Sarah are exceptionally knowledgeable on the industry and strategic in their campaign strategies. We were able to see optimal results in a short period of time and began to understand what works best with our company. The utilization of data collection through Amplified Digital also solidified the assurance we had with running our first campaign. We’re excited to see the future potentials for continuing with Wisconn Valley Media Group."
-Will Vargas, Care Animal Hospital
The pandemic accelerated eCommerce trends by years. Even as the pandemic wanes, these trends will be sticking around for the long haul. We found ourselves reaching for our phones more than ever to order meals, schedule a grocery delivery, and shop. Being forced to use...
These days, a strong digital presence is required for any business that wants to bring in or engage with new and existing customers. But what is a digital presence? In short, it’s essentially what people find about your business when doing an online search, including...
We're back in person for the 38th annual Racine Home Expo! The 2022 Home Expo will be held from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, February 26, and from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 27, at Roma Lodge, 7130 Spring St, Racine, WI. Talk with a number of home experts and...